Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts and Full-Text papers. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of academic leadership and management in higher education are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts and papers that address themes and thematic areas of the conference.
In-absentia and Virtual paper presentations will also be considered, keeping the Covid-19 pandemic in mind. Papers presented in absentia and virtual are also eligible to be included in the conference proceedings. Specific session links will be shared with the paper presenters who opted for virtual mode of participation and presentation.
Thematic Areas for contributions:
- Global Perspectives on Higher Education and University Administration.
- Academic leadership and Management of Higher Educational Institutions: Present and Future.
- Privatization of Higher Education in India: Problems and Prospects.
- Internationalization of Indian Higher Education: Benefits and Challenges.
- Global Trends in Educational ICT Practices – Innovative Learning in the 21st Century
- Impact of Technology on the Future of the University Education.
- A Responsive Higher Education Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment: Change and Disruptive Innovation for Learner Centric Education.
- Online Education and Open Distance Learning: Recent Trends and Future Prospects.
- Creation of Multidisciplinary Universities in India – Role of Collaborative and Transformative Leadership.
- Education 4.0: New Models of Education for the Industry 4.0.
- Autonomy, Regulation and Participatory Governance Models in Higher Education
- National education policy 2020 – Transformative Road Map for Higher Education and University System.
Contributors are free to take up any contemporary concepts within thematic areas. The contributors are first required to register and then submit an abstract.
Please visit abstract submission for guidelines.